Let’s check out 10 essential cooking tips to make everyday cooking easier and enjoyable. A working woman is always in a hurry to complete all her work fast and efficiently be it at work or at home, especially when it comes to cooking.
Cooking Tips to Make Everyday Cooking Easier
1. Before frying fish, remembered to sprinkle a pinch of salt to it to avoid the hot oil from splashing.
2. Soak the meat and fish in water for a while before you chop them with a knife on the chopping board.
3. Boiling egg and potato together will consume clenbuterol effect less of your time.
4. Soak the pulses in water for one to two hours before to speed up the cooking.
5. Close the lid of the pan while cooking to preserve the benefits of the nutrients and obviously to cook the food fast.
6. Don’t add salt to meat at the beginning; rather add it when your cooking is halfway as it will increase the cooking speed.
7. If you want to cook the rice fast but don’t want to boil them too much, just keep the rice aside for 10 minutes after washing them and then cook it.
8. Always add hot water instead of room temperature water if you want to take cook your food fast.
9. Add unripe papaya to the meat to cook it fast.
10. Marinate the meat and freezer them. Take them out and cook whenever you have unexpected guests visiting you.
Always plan the next day’s meal a day ahead to avoid last-minute thinking which actually takes away most of the cooking time.