Last updated: June 4, 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We don’t collect certain personal information from you when you visit our website or use our services.
1.2 Log Data
Like many other websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
1.3 Cookies and Tracking Technologies
2. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including:
– To provide and maintain our services
– To personalize and improve your experience on our website
– To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support
– To send you promotional materials and updates about our products and services
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues or fraudulent activities
– To comply with legal obligations and enforce our policies
3. Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services
– With our business partners and affiliates for marketing and promotional purposes
– In response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry
– To protect our rights, property, and safety, as well as the rights, property, and safety of others
– With your consent or at your direction
4. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. DMCA Policy
Hale Foodies respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated Copyright Agent: email@example.com
6. Your Rights
8. Contact Us